LS126C UV Ultraviolet radiation intensity Radiometer
SKU : LS126
UVC light meter UV power meter for 254nm with bluetooth LS126C UV Ultraviolet radiation intensity Radiometer
The wavelength range of UVC is 200nm to 280nm, the UVC is also known as short-wave sterilization ultraviolet light. 253.7nm wavelength ultraviolet radiation from low pressure mercury lamp is widely used in ultraviolet sterilization industry. LS126C UV light meter is specially designed to measure UVC intensity. LS126C is widely applied in hospitals, CDC, pharmaceutical companies, FDA, etc for UV intensity measurement.
I. Technical Parameters
ParametersLS126C UV Light Meter
Spectral response 230nm-280nm, λp = 254nm
Measuring range 0 - 20000 μW/cm2
Measuring accuracy ±10%
Power data storage interval 1s/10s/60s
optionalRecording period 10 min / 100 min / 600 min
Bluetooth transmission distance 50 meters (open area)
Instrument size 148mm long ×76mm wide ×26mm high
Probe size Diameter 46mm × thickness 16.5mm
Probe wire length 1 meter
Instrument weight 300 grams
Display 240*160 dot matrix LCD
Battery 4 AAA alkaline dry batteries
II. Product features
1. Specially designed for 253.7nm UV germicidal lamps (low-pressure mercury lamps).
2. Self-equipped with Bluetooth, Mobile phone APP can get data from LS126C through Bluetooth Wireless Transmission
3. Self-equipped with a real-time clock that can be used to trace the accurate time of the measurement result.
4. Data storage automatically before timing shutdown, which makes unattended measurements possible.
5. High-precision UVC optical filters and professional UV sensor, which allow the instrument to almost give no response to other wavebands.
6. Equipped with USB interface and dedicated PC software featured with parameter configuration, data reading, and UV power curve, exporting of UV power data to EXCEL, report generation functions.
7. Have curve display function and statistical function (real-time value, maximum value, minimum value, average value, measurement duration, date/time), which is used to analyze the change trend of the luminous intensity after lightening the lamp.
8. Advanced digital probe technology, by which analog signal conversion to digital signal on the probe.